| Home | Articles | Contact Us | Blog | Archive |
 
                                     
               

| | Top-Selling Dog Treat Could Be Deadly

Top-Selling Dog Treat Could Be Deadly


At least 13 dogs have died after being fed the top-selling pet treat in the country, owners and veterinarians have told CNN. The problem comes because the treats, called Greenies, become lodged in a dog's esophagus or intestine and then some veterinarians say they don't break down.


Click Here to read the entire article...



Subscribe to our newsletter. It's Free!
Google
Copyright 2006 Dog-Articles.net All Rights Reserved.