| Home | Articles | Contact Us | Blog | Archive |
 
                                     
               

| | Dog dies after getting shocked by stray voltage

Dog dies after getting shocked by stray voltage


NEW YORK (AP) _ A dog out for a walk with his owner died after being electrocuted by stray current running underneath the sidewalk. Danny Kapilian was walking the dog, Barkis, in the Park Slope section of Brooklyn on Wednesday when the dog "suddenly got very agitated," Kapilian said.


Click Here to read the entire article...



Subscribe to our newsletter. It's Free!
Google
Copyright 2006 Dog-Articles.net All Rights Reserved.